Friday, June 8, 2007

Workin' for the Weekend

I'm about to head out for the weekend. Big plans are ahead of me. Hon Fest, Family Summit, Sterling leaving. Big plans people. This evening we have a bit of fun in store. I'm heading to the mall to kill some time (like I'm 13) and then I'm off to meet my sister for a movie and maybe some CakeLove. We already agreed this morning that dinner would be movie theater popcorn. Bethany is coming along and does not agree with the plan. She has decided that she is going to pop in next door and bring in a taco with her to the movie. A TACO!!! Can you believe it? Have you ever heard of such a thing? I just don't know what to say. Feel free to discuss.

4 comments:

Meaghan said...

Wasn't I signing that song this morning? The taco is odd..but popcorn wouldn't fill me up either.

Woohoo Honfest here we come!

Bethany said...

ok look - it is perfectly reasonable to bring in a taco to the movie theater ... you can get a hot dog, chicken strips, or even a personal pizza these days at the movie theater ... but I don't want movie theater food - i want chipotle!

Its a good idea, admit it.

Lis said...

I'm a fan of both tacos and movie popcorn for dinner. So well done both of you.

Anonymous said...

a taco? that's crazy talk!!!
altho when there used to bea cheap theater on 50th or 51st(NYC) i saw people pull out full bowls of pasta out of their bags and even plates of sushi and dumpling soup! nutso!