Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday = Drama

The Pam is a liar. I really can not fathom that she has seen people light up a smoke at a football game in the past decade. A high school football game to be clear. I can't believe she has observed such behavior because one it's not allowed and two because of what I witnesses tonight. The event I speak of is five cops removing one crack head cheer mom that decided she would light up a smoke in front of her daughter after we had already told her she couldn't, two quarters earlier. It would be one thing if an administrator strolled over and asked her to put it out but no. Five, yes five, police officers approached her at a hurried pace and removed her from the game. This was a big deal. Big deal. That is why, I believe, the Pam is a liar.

1 comment:

Lis said...

Wow, that's intense. I no means no when it comes to no smoking at football games. Get the Pam a camera phone and make her send you evidence.