Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Distracted

I don't want to provide too many details because I don't want to incriminate myself further. After leaving the school tonight, I was pulled over for speeding. The nice officer decided not to charge me with the moving violation. Instead he charged me with failure to notify the DMV of an address change. He told me that because I was polite, honest and had a good driving record he wanted to reward my good behavior. Not really sure how all of this is going to end up. I have already changed my address with the DMV online. Their may be updates later after I talk to my people.

2 comments:

Lis said...

Eek scary. Does "failure to notify the DMV of an address change" cost you anything?

Meaghan said...

Hmmm...sounds like what he really wanted was your phone number Clarkson.