Tuesday, December 4, 2007

My So Called Angst

Some of you reading this should just put your hands in the air now...you've heard this one. I LOVE My So Called Life. It was on during my angsty teenage years. I'm serious. I was 13. It was a rough time. I would rush home from cheerleading practice to watch Angela and her ugly crying face and to swoon over Jared Leto. I was devastated when they canceled it. The other night decided to watch some TV online and went onto ABC's site. Much to my surprise and delight, I found My So Called Life in the list of show titles. I didn't believe it at first. I clicked on the link and saw it was true. The pilot is the only episode up there but it says Fridays Online. I am keeping my fingers crossed that they add a new episode each week. One of the girls who has her hand currently raised told me that she found the DVDs (which previously were impossible to find) on Amazon. I went on the site tonight and they do have the DVDs in stock. The are double the price that the girl with her hand raised found but it may just be worth it. So now I'm signing off to watch the first of what I hope will be the full run of My So Called Life. It's a bright spot in my dark day.

Update: I just watched it and it was quite a time. The memories came back like a tidal wave. I totally heart Jordan Catalano!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MSCL Complete series was rereleased Oct. 30. I got it for about $34.99 @ Best Buy. It is available on Amazon for around $50.00.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, me again. I got it at Best Buy for $44.99(on sale that first week)!

Bethany said...

hahahaha ... i knew i could count on you to be watching this too ... it also crossed my mind to blog about it. Good times. i saw an I heart jordan catalano shirt in a magazine and i wanted to order it sooo bad. we simply must talk about this soon!