Sunday, February 10, 2008

Rock the Vote

Some of you may not realize that I am a mom. My title is Mom #2. My sister is probably the only child I will ever have. I'm perfectly fine with that. I have changed her diapers, taught her to drive and cried at her graduation. Now, I would like to encourage you to vote for her. I'm sure this won't be the last time I post this message but this is the first. She is running for Vice President of Administration at UVA. Watch her announcement speech here.

They also have a commercial. I'm so proud!

Don't forget to vote.

2 comments:

Meaghan said...

Rock the Vote Sterling!! Yey!

Bethany said...

Oh wow ... that is amazing! I am so proud of Sterling. And when she is famous, I will say: "I use to dance to Justin Timberlake at the ATM with her and her sister in the 'burg" ... good times ... and good luck!