Friday, May 16, 2008

I <3 NKOTB

I am not a morning person at all. This morning I was wide awake before my alarm went off. I suspect it was in anticipation. New Kids On The Block performed on the Today Show. They had been promoting it all week. Actually even longer. Fans began to show up for the concert on Wednesday. It was crazy but great. I totally wanted to make the trip up to New York to be part of the fun.
I got ready this morning quicker than I have in a while. In true TV fashion, they kept teasing that the New Kids were up next. Up next really meant wait through commercials and segments until finally it was time for them to perform. It was almost time for me to leave for work. I called Miriam and told her that I was ready to go but that I really wanted to watch NKOTB perform. Both my doors were open so that she could walk right in and enjoy the fun. I didn't need any interruptions once they started to perform. After waiting a half an hour, they finally performed. They did a medley of their hits. It was great. Joey wore is hat with the top cut out. They did their signature dance moves. Donny sang Hangin' Tough (but didn't wear overalls). It was great. It totally squealed with each new song. I am including the video so that you too can have a NKOTB flashback and make your Friday a bit more enjoyable.

2 comments:

Alex said...

holy hot mess.

Clarkson said...

Don't hate. Even the BBC is covering it. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7405239.stm