Thursday, September 18, 2008

Political Family

While my sister was in Charlottesville listening to Michelle Obama speak my cousin and aunt were in Wooster listening to Joe Biden. Below is the video of Cherie and Joe. I'll let her intro set it all up.
"Billy got me behind the scenes at the Biden Rally at the College of Wooster. The staff gave me a sign and a flag. The college kids gave me a flag and the Education Union gave me a shirt. I couldn't hold them all up at the same time. Mom would be so mad to see me chewing the gum! oh well! type in Joe Biden, Wooster Ohio. It will give you a few laughs from me but will give some good information from the Obama/Biden campaign!
Love ya', Mean it!"
I made it easy for everyone and just posted the video here. You can't miss her with the chewing gum mentioned above. Love her to death but Grandma Pat is throwing a fit somewhere because of that damn gum.

Here is Bill with Biden.

No comments: