Wednesday, November 18, 2009

For Your Shopping Pleasure

Wow! Thanksgiving is a week away and it's blowing my mind. It feels like just yesterday that I was laying at the bottom of the steps at the beach writhing in pain (awesome). I have been completely sucked into the holiday marketing schemes and have been itching to pull out my Christmas decorations since before Halloween. I have issues. My Christmas shopping is nowhere close to finished but help is on it's way. Multiple sites have started up with all sorts of previews for Black Friday. iBlackFriday.com BlackFriday.net and TheBlackFriday.com are three of the big ones. iBlackFriday even lets you compile a list of all the deals you want to take advantage of. Hopefully these sites will help you save some cash while doing your holiday shopping. Enjoy!

No comments: