Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Top 5: Boston

The girls and I headed up to the home of the Red Sox to cheer on our favorite bride to be and get a taste of the town (ie Dunkin' Donuts). We had an amazing time. I could definitely see myself living in Boston. Keeping with my traveling tradition, I will now list my Boston Top 5.

1. Everything about the Gay/DeLuca Wedding, including my very special duties.
2. Touring the town with my dear friend, Steven Tyler.
3. Flower boxes, small doors and purple door knobs on Beacon Hill.
4. Dinner with Paul and Stef in the North End.
5. Vanilla pancakes at the Beacon Hill Hotel & Bistro.

Check out the pics of the wedding and my tour of Boston.

2 comments:

Meaghan said...

I love that I got top billing for your Boston trip! As the pied piper of Boston, I can also see you living there.

However, if you are even considering a move to the greatest city on earth, you need to start spelling Dunkin Donuts correctly. Like I said to Lis, don't worry, you are still my friend.

Clarkson said...

We all know I can't spell to save my life. It has been fixed.